Text Size:


To help you find the information you require more easily, we have broken this Category into relevant sub-categories. Please choose the one closest to your requirement:

  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • Personal Independence Payment will start to replace Disability Living Allowance from April 8th 2013. Find out more.
  • Citizens Advice
  • Gov.uk – PIP