All sorts of people volunteer with us for many different reasons. But the one thing that unites them is that they find it challenging, rewarding and varied.
It’s a chance to make an active difference to people’s lives in your community.
Volunteering with us offers you:
- A chance to meet new people.
- Use your skills and learn new ones.
- An opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives across Wakefield District.
- To benefit from full training and support.
- The chance to enhance your employability skills.
We have different volunteer roles for a variety of interests and skills including:
Email and Webchat Assessor
Specialist Adviser (if you have a particular experience in areas such as HR, Law or Benefits).
For more information contact our Training Officer, Sarah Mitchell:
If you are interested in volunteering, please email us for further information and application form.