All sorts of people volunteer with us and for many different reasons, but one thing that unites them all is that they find it challenging, rewarding and varied.
It’s a chance to make an active difference to peoples’ lives in your community.
Volunteering with us offers you:
- A chance to meet new people
- Use your skills and learn new ones
- An opportunity to make a difference to people through Wakefield District
- Full training and support provided (No experience required)
- Enhanced employability skills
We offer a wide range of training and voluntary roles including:
- Advisers (Generalist and Welfare Benefits)
- Telephone Assessors
- Email & Webchat
- Outreach Assistants
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. We’re committed to equality of opportunity in recruitment and training and offer a warm welcome to every volunteer, whatever their background.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please contact our Trainer – Sarah Mitchell
Please note that we are currently only able to accept applications from residents of Wakefield District.